About

Friday 10 June 2011

The little black dress



I have this black dress which I have worn through summer until now in this freezing cold snap we are having.  I am just going to show a couple of different ways I have worn it.  It can be done in your own ways with most sleeveless (or small sleeve) black dresses with a bit of structure, even better with a zip down the front.  There are a few around at the moment.  Mine is from Cue.  In Summer I obviously wear it with just a cami or no top underneath and add colour with my necklace or a belt.  I have also worn it with a pussy bow blouse.

I have chopped my head in some of the photos as I am really not very good at taking my own photo and not photogenic.  After taking so many photos, only a few are worthy of me subjecting you to them.  I am hoping my photos will get a bit more professional as I go and perhaps be in interesting locations.
Here I have worn a printed top underneath added a black belt with a gold detail buckle around the waist of the dress, added a fur gilet and wearing my black patent boots.  You could wear a stripey long sleeve topor a colour or just black and add some colour with your accessories.


With my fossil bag.  It has gold detail and I put the belt over the gilet for a different look.

This is with no fur gilet but just a scalf and my new sunnys I just had to have in the photo!!!Even though it is inside and night time,  I just love the shape as my sister would say "Would your like some face with those glasses?" Calll me a fashion victim!

With a wider tan belt and boots and a casual looking jacket gives a more relaxed feel. Could be done with black top underneath or grey.

Chopped the boots off as could look good with wedges in black or tan. 

With a different bag

No comments: