About

Tuesday 11 December 2012

It was all Yellow


One of my favourite things in life that just gives me a boost and makes me feel like bouncing around is wearing my yellow dress.

Yellow is one of those colours that make you feel good instantly!
 Like the sun, daffodils and sunflowers, they just seem to make me beam inside. 

My whole house is virtually yellow!  As my friend Dee from cotterandjewellinteriors.com.au/ pointed out to me I have so much yellow in my life!

This dress I wore to work last week is an old Cue dress.  The shape is classic with the peplum that is now very in, but it does help take focus from my thighs and accentuate my waist. 
This shape would work on lots of body types because of the structure and its built in shape.
 
 

Does anyone have a yellow obsession?

1 comment:

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Ooh you look fabulous and I LOVE your blog - so pleased I just found you!

I have a few yellow pieces which I usually style with nay or nautical stripes.

This post is sending me lots of sunny Sydney vibes to a very cold and snowy Liverpool England! x