About

Sunday 4 November 2012

In the change room weekend outfits




Here is a selection of pieces I have put together from Zara that are in store now. 
I just love the fluro yellow colour especially with the tangerine shoes and my coloured necklace.This dress was in a variety of colours also.
The fabric of the dress is so cool and comfy for summer with a pair of blingy sandals or thongs (flip flops) and a jean jacket and wedges for another look. 
As you have seen in previous posts I am experimenting with the printed pants look.  I did like these ones in the Bali style print in the olive greens however they didn't have as much stretch as your jean or jegging variety so not as comfortable and as my thighs are bigger the smaller the print the better. 
  I put them with a tropical print top which is fairly shapeless but it was quite sheer so you can see your shape through. I loved the longer tail at the back this would also look fabulous with heels or put the top with black wet look pants for an evening look. 
 The cream leather jacket is also a like from me.  However perhaps a tad hot for our summer but for those breezy nights we have been having could be handy. Then would work through to Autumn/Winter. 
 Love a purchase that will transcend!
The sandals were so cute.  I did buy them!
 Last one is a knit maxi, a bit boxy but really comfy and loved the tassels, great for a summer evening having drinks by the pool. 

Thanks for reading xx

Zara cotton shirt dress $89,shoes $99, my necklace Valley girl


Zara Print jeans $69, Zara tropical mullet top $45,Zara leather jacket $299, Zara Valentino shoes $89


Zara maxi dress $79

No comments: