About

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Style for Real People: In the Change room



Today I was checking out what is new in the strores in Sydney city. I went to Cue in Pitt st Mall and Saba in Westfield. So these pieces are in store now. 
The photos have been taken in the change room with my iphone so I apologize for some of the looks on my face and the over exposure.  Hope you enjoy and please drop me a line if you are looking for something in particular and I will keep an eye out. I will endevour to make this a regular post. 



What is in store today Wednesday 24th October 2012

Cue peplum $189 in Apricot, looks yellow here. I love this !again such a feminine  look great to create or show off and feature waist
Cue Linen jacket in Lime green $289, top Zara $49, Jeans mine Zara, shoes Just jeans mine $39. This is a great casual look for lots of body shapes the peplum on the top covers the belly and creates shape at the same time and the blazer us a fitted shape which helps to nip the waist in.
I just love Cue when I try on there stuff it just makes me feel happy, The cut works for me.  The colours have been quite adventurous the last few seasons.  
Cue top $119, really nice and cool for summer, great casually but also fabulous tucked in to pencil skirt or A line in colour



Tucked in


This is Saba Night print jegging $149, Priscilla peplum silk and viscose top in black, peplum jacket $299, Aria leather bootie $24. The jeggings are wild, don't know if I would attempt them but I love the peplum jacket and like the look, just need a bit more confidence but if my legs were longer I would not hesitate.  The Peplum was the big trend in all the stores today.
Saba Light Palm dress $299 This is a nice dress but not loving it on me however it would look great on someone a little taller with a longer torso, nice for the races or just a smart work dress with the Off white Kelly jacket below$299, shoes are Carine heel $199
Saba sequin tank $149 not loving this on my body shape but again you taller girls would look great and I love to get a few shiny pieces for dressing it up
Thanks for reading xx

No comments: