About

Monday 11 April 2011

School Holidays

The children are on holidays and whilst it is lovely to have them around, even though they don't talk (teenagers), it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.  Then I walk in to their rooms and the aroma hits me, then the devistation "what in the hell has happened in this room" then I realise it is three days of undies, smelly shirts, pants and socks that stand (literally) where they were taken off.
  I keep hearing stories of this changing and the  cute, sweet. loving child that just dissapeared without a trace returns eventually apparently around seventeen, eighteen.  Have seen glimpses of him fleetingly, but then he dissapears like it was my imagination playing tricks. Got to love those gorgeous teenage boys!

Here is an outfit I wore today. Pants Anthropology New York $88 not sure if they make my legs look big but I do like the look on other people, so I am just going to go with it.  Silk blouse Moss and Spy, Navy blazer Anthropology $88.  I then swapped the pants with my levi curve id dark navy jeans$55 NYC for a more casual look and my Banana Republic NYC grey boots on sale $85.  One of the looks has top tucked in but if tucking in is not for you, I like the left out look also and I think this hides muffin tops, but be careful not to have a top that is too shapeless.  The jacket helps to give shape and structure.  Thanks for reading. XXX


The pants are back to the eighties with pleats and paper bag waist.   Bluebird necklace Collette $14.95 Cuff Rome small gallery about $25, Ring Collette $7.95
 

No comments: